9/16/09


ome in the strip


ma dukes y yo


pup and gigi at their new home in washington..inspiring to see two people in thier 70s still partying like rock stars.. pup was the lead singer of an internationally popular singing group of the 50s called the four coins and gigi was ms pennsylvania 1954... the four coins are still doing shows!! awesome


me chels w frankie and his lovely wife sabrina at their new home just north of the city.. frankie and i go way back, to a steelers bar in the virgin islands i think, the details remain unclear due to countless gallons of cruzan rum and coke
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Naomi said...

ahhh we had so much fun! I'm sad to see you go, but i know we will meet up & travel together later down the line in life, no doubt. Please be safe u crazy cats! no more spills chels! speaking of chelsea, in a matter of days she has managed to touch all of our lives in an indescribable way. she has the most magnetic personality, she could inspire a leaf. I truly couldn't be more proud of u mikey, i've never seen u so happy and centered before. chelsea is so good for u, (and u for her) u two feed off each others drives and personalities, ur really a perfect match. u guys know more about love than people who have been married for 50 years. You both have opened my eyes to so many new thoughts and ideas, and furthered me on my path to self-discovery and enlightenment! i'll be following the blog daily to stay connected,u gotta give me chelsea's e-mail so i can stay in touch w her too. And please have her go to my myspace and listen to "folding chair" by regina spektor, it sounds like her music! and all the songs on there, i think she would really enjoy. I can't wait to see u again...but til then "do you!"