9/28/09

chris's billiards.. chicago

chris's is my favorite room in chicago.. its a real, old, no bullshit kinda pool hall.. no cocktail waitresses or food menu.. just pool.. i came here for the first time about 3 yrs ago and fell in love with it.. one pocket in particular..it's hard to get good players to play with you when youre starting out unless you play for $20 a game or so... but special thx to ken lee who used to give me 12-6 and play me for hours and hours for 100 a game (100 pennies!!!)

this sign is def older than me


in the backround on the right is eddie b (just beat me in a hill hill match (i go to 5 he goes to 9)) at the table to the left is gil, hes a bad ass player.. and sitting in front is pons patiently awaiting any fish left over from the tournament!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: