9/5/09

leaving fleetwood

had an amazing 2 days here w scotty p and his lovely lady christine.. they were so nice and helpful it is really appreciated.. ive gorged myself on amazing calorie packed food such as shit on a shingles, and a burger with pulled prk cheddar cheese along side fries covered in cheese bacon and ranch (a welcomed change from my sushi/ramen nyc diet.. my baby doll quit her shitty job (her bosses blow bags of dicks) and shaved her head, then called me and said she wants to ride to chicago... i told scotty this around 11 pm friday nite and he threw me his keys ond told me to go get her.. so i drove back to newark and grabbed my boo for the next 1000 miles or so!! the next 5 days along route s (south route across pa) is extremely burly with montains and ridges getting worse and worse as we go westward... its almost 1 pm on sat and we're getting ready to head for lancaster.. its serious amish country about 60 miles away... ill try to post in the next 4 days but may not be able to until connelsville next week... go time

Posted by Picasa

No comments: