3/16/10

THANKS DINKY AND RHYS!!!!!

i just spent 4 days or so with dinky and rhys here in taranaki and had a most wonderful time.. they are really nice very well traveled people (i can sit and listen to rhys' 'road stories' forever, its tough to pick a country he hasnt explored) and they extended a very warm welcome to me on this hectic weekend.. we had some beautiful meals and they really made me feel at home and let me heal my ankle a bit before heading down towards wellington... they had many friends staying for the 'womad' festival and i met so many people that i hope to keep in touch with.. gonna miss all of them and hope to meet up again one day!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aargh my pizza is famous!! look everyone - on the bench is my pizza!!
Hey Mike how was the Tongariro crossing? The weather wasn't that great in Auckland on Tuesday so I wondered. - Have a great trip south and it was great to meet you
Ka kite ano

Karen Johns