5/2/11

Bangkok...

As soon as I turned off of the highway and into the maze of streets I knew I was in a city that I loved. It's edgy, spicy, colorful and full of AMAZING street food. Bangkok is full of excitement and has everything I love about a big city. I spent my first 2 days wandering around eating and trying to talk to people in my horrible Thai. I found the world's coolest hostel (the overstay) that looks like an abandoned building in Brooklyn; it's filthy, covered in graffiti, and costs less than $2 a night.. I begin a 10 Meditation course (Vipassana) a day's ride east of Bangkok this week so my time in Bangkok might be short lived, which is a shame and I must return to properly explore this urban wonderland!









The bathroom door in my hostel, if I ever die I want this on my tombstone!

No comments: