2/7/10

a lame saturday nite...

spent the last twelve hours taking classes for digital photography and digital imaging (which i just found out that i have access to).. really enjoying it.. up until now my approach to photography has been 'just play with it until it looks like something i like' but now i feel like i have a much better grasp of both my camera and my post imaging options.. i didnt realize how much i can do with my $200 digital camera, which is perfect for travel and not gonna have me jumping in front of a bus if i do happen to lose it... cant wait to hit the road and hopefully produce some magazine quality images... working on getting a gallery site started, hopefully have it up by friday..

(this is 4 shots merged and blended in ph cs3, it's my entire apartment! click to big)

No comments: